Kris Law Chambers is a UK Legal 500 accredited Intellectual Property Law Firm headquartered in Bangalore, India. KLC was founded in 2010 by the its Principal Attorney, Binu Radhakrishnan, a reputed M&E Lawyer with 21+ years’ experience. He is a long-standing member of the AEA International Lawyers Network and has been a speaker at prestigious events including Digital Hollywood, FICCI Frames, AEA Europa and Rolling Frames Film Summit. The firm specialises in Media & Entertainment, Intellectual Property and Intellectual Property Litigation and has been servicing clients worldwide for over 20 years.
PROFILE OF SERVICES
- Consulting and Advisory Services
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Registrations
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Prosecutions
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Valuations
- Patent, Trademark and Copyright Transfers
- Associated Contract Drafting and Review
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY SERVICES
- Trade Marks Prosecution – filing and prosecuting
Trade Mark Applications in India.
- Trade Marks Global Trade Marks Filing program, distinctiveness & registrability ‐ providing trademark distinctiveness/registerability opinions.
- Trade Marks renewals.
- Trade marks transactional services.
- Copyright registrations in India.
- Copyright Enforcement in India.
- Patent Search and Validation.
- Patent Drafting & Prosecution‐drafting by qualified patent engineers, evaluation, claim validation and successful prosecution of Patents in India.
- Patent Global Filing Programs – drafting and filing patent applications worldwide through the PCT route and/or through the Convention Route.
- Patent Enforcement‐enforcing patents through judicial proceedings.
- Design Prosecution ‐ preparing, lodging and prosecuting Design Applications.
- Design Enforcement in India.
- Handling trademark, copyright and Internet‐related disputes, including formulating strategy, implementing tactics, and presenting cases in courts.
- Extensive capabilities in using (or attacking) consumer research or survey evidence in trademark infringement cases.
- Counselling using alternatives to litigation, including Trademark Trial and Appeal Board proceedings, mediation and alternative dispute resolution
- IP transactional work including licensing and technology transfer.
- IP Audit for existing IP Registered with the Company.
- IP Portfolio Management and Maintenance of the same.
- Enforcement of all forms of Intellectual Property Rights.
- Advice and consultancy in respect of all aspects of Intellectual Property Protection.
- IP Workshops and training